Thursday 11 April 2013

Popular Nigerian Actor’s Secret Sex Fantasy Exposed


Here is what the slimly built father of three disclosed:
My name is Hafeez Oyetoro. I am from Iseyin, Oyo State. My primary and secondary education was in Iseyin and I had my first degree in Dramatic Arts at the University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). I had my Masters’ degree in
University of Ibadan (UI); I am presently running my PHD at the University of Ibadan at the Institute of African Studies.
I lecture at Adeniran Ogunsaya College of Education, teaching Theatre Arts. I am married with kids.
Do you really like sex?
Every man likes sex. A man who does not have sex is not a man; that means something is wrong with him. But I am not obsessed with sex.
I am very faithful to my wife. Since I married her, I have not had any extra marital affair. Of course I have children and you cannot have children without seex, which means that I do have sex.
I just have sex when I feel like. Sometimes once a week; at other times I may not have anything for one month. Sometimes I have it every day but I’m not really addicted to it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by error,
while I was looking on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks
for a marvelous post and a all round entertaining blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go
through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have
time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome b.


My web site: best registry cleaners

Unknown said...

nike air max, longchamp, uggs on sale, louboutin pas cher, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, air max, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, louboutin, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, sac longchamp, tory burch outlet, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike free, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, air jordan pas cher, longchamp pas cher, tiffany and co, replica watches, christian louboutin outlet, chanel handbags, michael kors, burberry, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, replica watches, louis vuitton, nike roshe run, ugg boots, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet

Unknown said...

coach outlet, pandora jewelry, barbour, supra shoes, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, hollister, toms shoes, marc jacobs, sac louis vuitton pas cher, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, links of london, pandora charms, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, thomas sabo, canada goose, louis vuitton, karen millen, moncler, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, canada goose, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, lancel, swarovski crystal, ugg boots uk, canada goose, canada goose uk, replica watches, moncler, canada goose outlet, moncler, moncler, moncler, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, swarovski, moncler outlet, moncler, barbour jackets, pandora charms, ugg pas cher

yanmaneee said...

curry 8
hermes
golden goose outlet
hermes birkin
supreme hoodie
lebron shoes
golden goose
kd 12 shoes
jordans shoes
moncler outlet

ahmed deraz said...

خدمات تنظيف دبى 0567410494 التاج الملكى
تقوم الشركة بعمل تعقيم على جميع البقع، فيوجد العديد من الفيروسات والبكتريا التي لا تري بالعين المجردة ولكن مع
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار دبى
وايضا شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار دبى
لديها المعدات والأجهزة التي يمكن من خلالها رؤية هذه البكتريا والفيروسات ولديها أفضل المعدات والمساحيق التي تعمل على إزالة هذه البقع نهائياً.